This simple guide will teach you how to buy Bitcoins and use them at coinbase.com
Choose how you wish to verify your identity at Coinbase.com
Add a payment method
Choose how you wish to top-up your Coinbase account.
After you’ve added the payment method, go to the ” buy/sell ” tab.
(1) choose Bitcoins
(2) choose the payment method you saved
(3) Choose the amount in Euros you wish to buy
(4) Coinbase always takes fees for buying Bitcoins, check how much fees you have to pay and what you get in total.
When you’ve done everything, click the buy button.
After you’ve received your Bitcoins, go to the ” Accounts ” tab and find your Bitcoin wallet.
You will see a ” SEND ” and ” RECEIVE ” button. In this case, press ” SEND ” to make a payment.
Now choose the “wallet address” tab.
(1) Here you need to use the BTC wallet address of the recipient (always use copy/paste for the wallet address, don’t type it manually)
(2) Choose your BTC (Bitcoin) wallet
(3) Fill in the amount in Bitcoins (Please make sure, you will send the exact amount what you can find in your invoice), keep in mind the fees you have to pay when sending a payment.
Note isn’t required and most of the time not needed.
You can use Google to exchange your currency (e.g. EUR) to Bitcoin (BTC): http://www.google.com/search?q=eur+in+btc